What is a healthy and beautiful smile? This is, first of all, the attitude of the person himself towards his health and beauty, and only then the work of a dentist.
Dental care rules
1. Brush your teeth correctly. You need to brush your teeth at least 2 times a day, in the morning and in the evening before going to bed. You can brush your teeth both before meals and after.
2. Use dental floss. There is a huge selection of dental flosses: round and flat, super flos, flavored, fluoride, etc.
3. The correct toothbrush. The toothbrush must have artificial bristle fibers. The head of the toothbrush should be about 2-2.5 teeth long. The hardness of the bristles is chosen by the dentist. If you don’t know which brush to choose, it’s better to take a medium hardness.
4. Correct toothpaste. There are a large number of toothpastes and each has its own function: — preventive; — containing medicinal additives; — bleaching agents, etc. Only a dentist can tell which one you personally need.
5. Use of rinses. Rinses contain active substances in liquid form, which easily penetrate into hard-to-reach areas of the oral cavity (between teeth, at the junction of teeth and gums, etc.), kill bacteria and wash away plaque — the main cause of dental disease (caries) and gums (gingivitis).
6. Also you can improve the quality of gum and dental care by purchasing an oral irrigator. This device allows you to effectively remove dirt from those areas that are inaccessible when using only a toothbrush or even floss. Thanks to the oral irrigator at home, you can carry out procedures that were previously possible only in the dentist’s office.